Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
At Unity Health, we are asking patients who meet the eligibility criteria for vaccination, including those in the highest risk category for health conditions (which includes people with MS), to either:
- Book an appointment through the provincial COVID-19 Vaccine Call Centre (1-833-943-3900, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily) OR
- Book through our Unity Health website.
For patients who live a distance from Unity Health Toronto, the provincial COVID-19 Vaccine Call Centre may be easier to use, as appointments can be booked at COVID vaccine sites close to your home.
Please note: we are asking patients to book their own appointments to ensure appointments are booked at a convenient time for you. Because of the large number of patients at Unity Health, our teams are unable to book patients’ appointments as this would delay booking and access to appointment slots.
For patients who wish to book an appointment through our Unity Health website:
- Please check your eligibility to receive the vaccine on our website
- If you are eligible for vaccination at Unity Health, book your own appointment or call 1-888-385-1910
- If there are no appointments when you try to book, check again on Thursday evening. New appointments will be added every Thursday at 7 p.m.
- You will not be asked for proof of a health condition, however, at your appointment the vaccine clinic team may ask you a few questions to ensure you are eligible
The location of your appointment may have changed. Please ensure you have been in touch with your specialist before proceeding to the hospital.
To protect the safety of our patients, staff and physicians, we will be pre-screening all patients booked for urgent, in-person appointments for COVID-19 symptoms. You will receive a phone call from your specialist’s clinic 24 to 48 hours before your appointment. You will then be screened for symptoms again before entering St. Michael’s Hospital. After both screenings, you will be given a location for your appointment.
If you do not hear from your specialist within 24 to 48 hours before your appointment, please reach out to them directly.
Guidance Statements Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine by the Neurologists at the St. Michael’s Hospital MS Clinic (January 11, 2021)
We are located at:
St. Michael’s Hospital
9 Donnelly Wing South
30 Bond St.
M5B 1W8, Canada
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Established in 1982, the Multiple Sclerosis Clinic is a part of the Mobility Program at St. Michael’s and is one of many specialty centres of MS care across Canada that is dedicated to treatment, education and research in MS.
The MS clinic at St. Michael’s is one of the largest of its kind in North America, and one of seven adult MS centres in Ontario, that focuses on diagnosis and treatments of MS. The clinic is staffed by eight MS neurology specialists and accommodates more than 7,000 patients from the Greater Toronto Area. A multidisciplinary approach to care is taken through allied health professionals that provide occupational therapy and social work services.