our "Things to Consider” page?
Ready to Apply?
|Academic year students||July 31|
|Summer students||March 31|
|Co-op students||Please follow the co-op student application process|
- Application form
- Two St. Michael’s reference forms (2)
Notes on references
- Volunteer references must have known you for a minimum of one year in a professional (not a personal) capacity as they need to be able to comment on your suitability for a volunteer role. For example, a reference can be a supervisor, co-worker, teacher, coach, volunteer supervisor or a religious leader such as your priest, pastor, imam, rabbi, etc.
- Volunteer references must also be from Canada so that we may contact them if needed.
- The reference form must be used. Letters of reference will not be accepted.
- For your convenience, your reference may also complete the reference using our fillable reference form. When they have filled in the form, they can email it to you and you can attach it to your application.
All applications are reviewed, but due to the volume of applications we receive, not all applicants will be interviewed.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with St. Michael's Hospital.