Support / Professional Services
Patient Food Services
Patient Food Services provides balanced, nutritious meals for inpatients, outpatients, day clinics and community clients.
Food service during your inpatient stay
- Our patient menu accommodates a wide variety of diets, including Asian, Kosher and all levels of vegetarianism.
- If you are on a special diet, have food allergies or intolerances, inform your nurse as soon as you arrive at the hospital.
- We offer several choices for each meal. To ensure you get your selections, a menu is delivered to you and returned to the diet office every day.
- Weekly menus can be printed for patients to make it easy for family members to assist with choosing meals.
- Between meal snacks are provided upon request.
- We strive to help improve the enjoyment of your meals. Comments can be written on the menu or phoned in at Ext. 2794.