Mental Health and Addictions Service
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Addictions Service offer a range of mental health services from consultation to ongoing follow-up and treatment coordination. We do not offer an inpatient service.
- Outpatient consultation and follow-up clinic
- Collaborative care to the department of pediatrics at St. Michael’s
- Children’s Aid Society consultation
- Consultation as requested to St. Michael’s Family Health Teams, Medical Psychiatry, and Urgent Care Program.
- Consultation as required to other children’s mental health agencies as requested
- Ages five to 17 years old
- Currently residing in the St. Michael’s catchment area or part of St. Michael's Family Health Team
How to access the service
To access the service, a patient referral form must be completed by a physician and faxed to 416-864-3091. For more information, please call 416-864-5120.