Department of Family and Community Medicine and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team
The addiction counselling service has been part of St. Michael's Hospital family practice sites since 1996.
What services does the addiction services team provide?
- Providing individual counseling to explore issues related to addiction (alcohol, drugs, food, sex)
- Addressing concurrent mood disorders such as depression and anxiety
- Connecting individuals to appropriate community services if more intensive therapy is required.
How do I make an appointment with the addiction services team?
- Referrals can be made through your primary health care provider
- Wait times are typically between one and three weeks and patients will be contacted directly by the counselors to schedule an appointment.
Dina Lubin, MA, ICADC and Sharon Wyatt, registered nurse
410 Sherbourne St. on the 3rd floor.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.