Critical Care at St. Michael's
Trauma and Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit
Welcome to the TNICU
The Trauma and Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit (TNICU) serves two sets of patients specializing in traumatic and neurosurgical care from across the province.
Clinical leader manager: Liz Butorac
Phone number: 416-864-5725
- Enter the hospital through the Queen Street entrance. You are now on the ground floor of the Donnelly Wing.
- Go past the first bank of elevators on your left and continue down the hallway until you reach a T-intersection.
- Turn left. Follow the signs to the Cardinal Carter South elevators. They are the first bank of elevators on your right.
- Take those elevators up to the 9th floor.
- Turn right off the elevator and then a left at the first intersection and then a right at the end of that intersection, doors to the TNICU will at the end of the hall.
Two Visitors’ Lounges on the 9th floor of the Cardinal Carter wing.
The Bausche Lounge is in room 9-034.
The Gluckstein Lounge can be found directly across from the Cardinal Carter North elevators on the 9th floor.
Patient or family feedback
After discharge from the ICU, we invite patients and family members to take a few minutes to tell us about their experience. The survey below will take approximately three to five minutes to complete and assists our teams in improving the care for patients and families at St. Michael’s Hospital.