CIBC Breast Centre
What does the breast diagnostic clinic do?
The breast diagnostic clinic provides a patient-centered and multi-disciplinary approach to help women manage their overall breast health.
At the CIBC Breast Centre we perform multiple procedures to help make a diagnosis.
The procedures you may experience at St. Michael’s Hospital are listed below. In order to learn more about these procedures click on the procedure name:
The services of the breast diagnostic clinic are offered to women of all ages.
Your visit will include:
- A meeting and examination with a breast surgeon for the diagnostic clinic. They will then discuss an appropriate treatment plan and set up any follow-up that is needed
- Diagnostic Imaging as required.
- The radiologist and surgeon will review your diagnostic imaging.
- A complete written report will be sent to your referring physician.
- The results of all your reports will be available within one week and sent to the physician who referred you to the clinic. You may be called back to discuss your results.