2017-18 statistics representing the most widely used services by patients over the age of 65
June 6, 2018
- Return to story: New courses at St. Michael’s provide staff training on caring for hospitalized older adults
- There were a total of 353 residents in the Houses of Providence
- There was a total of 4,724 visits to the Stroke/Neuro Outpatient Clinic
St. Joseph's Health Centre
- 3,250 elderly patients visited our Elderly Community Health Clinic
- 19,800 total ED visits done by patients over the age of 65.
St. Michael's Hospital
- The top clinic that sees outpatients is the Eye Clinic with 18,604 visits.
- The Emergency Department had 14,660 visits.
- The Elder Clinic had 1,214 visits and the Psycho Geriatric Team had 1,485.