Mid-East Toronto Sub-Region
Primary Care e-blast
On-line directory is now available to search for specialists or community services
April 24, 2019
The Toronto Central LHIN Health Services Directory is an online directory providing family physicians and other primary care providers access to regularly updated information on specialists and community service providers within the Toronto region. This initiative is the result of a collaboration between Ontario Telemedicine Network, eHealth Ontario, thehealthline.ca Information Network, University Health Network, and has had input from more than 50 health care professionals – primary care providers, specialists, administrative staff, and community administrators.
Through the directory, primary care providers can:
- Access complete and regularly updated information on resources to support their patients
- Identify specialists and community resources closest to the patient’s home
- Gain a better understanding of a specialist’s scope of practice
- Access referral process information
The full Directory is accessible by primary care providers, specialists and their support staff with valid ONE ID or OTN credentials, through this link: https://directory.otn.ca/#/.
- Instructions for primary care providers to login to the full directory (pdf file)
- Instructions for support staff to login to the full directory (pdf file)
A "pre-log in" version of the directory with a subset of information is also accessible without login credentials. It is available through this link: https://directory-prelogin.otn.ca/
We encourage you to use the directory the next time you need to find a specialist or a community program for your patient. We also welcome your questions and feedback. Please forward them to SSDProject@uhn.ca