St. Michael's Hospital Archives
Records created by the Wellesley Central Hospital can also be found at the Archives of Ontario.
For records relating to the St. Michael's Hospital School of Health Records Administration, try the George Brown College Archives.
Photographs from the St. Michael’s Hospital Archives have been published both online and in print, including:
- Canadian Medical Association Journal. “One Thousand Words.”Online Exhibition.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization. “Making Medicare: The History of Health Care in Canada, 1914-2007.” Online Exhibition.
- Christina Bates, Dianne Dodd and Nicole Rousseau, eds. On All Frontiers: Four Centuries of Canadian Nursing. Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press, 2005.
- Kopplin, Peter A., M.D. “ Dr. Julian Derwent Loudon and Canada’s First Electrocardiograph.” Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine. 6(4): 151-52. Winter 2011-2012.
- Kopplin, Peter A., M.D. On Call in the Heart of the City: 100 Years of Resident and Intern Life at St. Michael’s Hospital. Toronto: Warwick Publishing Inc., 1992.
- McDonald, Irene, C.S.J. For the Least of My Brethren: A Centenary History of St. Michael’s Hospital . Toronto: Dundurn Press, 1992.